B12 blast is a powerful blast of energy and a healthy spray of prevention for our body!
Vitamin B12 is such a unique and important vitamin. It is known as the energy vitamin because it converts carbohydrates into glucose in the body, leading to smart energy production. But vitamin B12 actually goes much further and does so much more for us. Studies indicate that it’s implicated in maintaining a healthy nervous system, cholesterol levels, blood pressure and other functions.
But B12 is also a tricky vitamin. It is not absorbed well through the stomach due to the complexities and variety of the human digestive system. The challenge has led to getting vitamin B12 through ineffective methods or through injections. If you feel tired much of the time, you may have something called persistent anemia, which may result from B12 deficiency.
Using a spray matrix for administering vitamin B12 is highly effective in accomplishing rapid absorption into the bloodstream. Intra-oral spray technology delivers vitamin B12 directly into your system through a fine spray mist, and studies show it is more effective than pills or capsules.
B12Blast delivers B12 directly to your system through a fine spray mist. Spray nutrition is simple, fun and best of all, far better than pills or capsules. Who wants to swallow a pill when you can spray yourself to wellness? It also tastes great so the whole family will like it, even your children!
TOP 10 REASONS TO TAKE VITAMIN B12
- Methyl vitamin B12 is known to be better for you and more likely to help raise the vitamin B12 in one’s body.
- Taking vitamin B12 reduces homocysteine levels which helps reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Vitamin B12 raises the DNA levels in your body.
- Vitamin B12 reduces the risk of pernicious anemia.
- Vitamin B12 helps provide your body with energy.
- Vitamin B12 is good for the brain. It helps improve mental capacity and stability.
- A recent study published in the Neuropsychiatic Disease and Treatment Journal noted that B12 deficiency is a risk factor of dementia. Dementia patients using B12 serum showed significant improvement
- The elderly are at greater risk for B12 deficiency.
- The best way to take B12 is through a spray – it has comparable efficacy to an injection but operates non-invasively.
- B12 supports healthy neurological function.